Introducing Jeanie Rubs

Welcome to my Jeanie Rubs Page!   I have been hard at work creating a food product that will spice up  your life!
I developed 3 rubs to empower and spice up your cooking.  Created for busy mamas like me and to all the parents and busy people that come home from a long day at work and want to create a flavorful meal in a short time.

Here they are!  This trio is hand blended  sourced from Spain, Morocco, India, Turkey and  Egypt.  I have a passion for spices, for exploring flavors and going beyond seasoning with just salt and pepper .  I love making rubs, adding them to pastes, sauces, juices, stews, soups and dips.  Mediterranean flavors are my favorite maybe because its in my blood, flavors are so complex, exotic, sensual and classy.

Jeanie Rubs is your "fairy dust" use it to transport you to the Mediterranean and experience a piece of this magic with smoky and earthy flavors contrasting citrus notes, and aromatic herbs that will perfume your whole house.


 

 This is Egyptian Queen:  The first flavor I created, it's truly Spain in a bottle.  The best quality of Smoked Paprika "pimenton de la vera"  and the perfect blend of herbs and spices that balances  smoky notes and pungent herbs.   This one pairs great especially with pork and chicken, it's also great on stews, paella and dips.



Nile Moon:  Inspired by Moroccan  flavors, it's earthy cumin,  citrus notes, and a mild kick of spicy peppers  pairs great with fish and vegetables, and also chicken.

 




Midnight Grill: Is the king of the grill, I created this one to pair well with red meat, however it also pairs well with chicken, fish and stews.  Be creative play with it, this one is probably the most versatile of them all!


 
 
I  hope you love them as much as I do, I leave a piece of my soul in each jar and my goal is for them to be a valuable addition to your kitchen.
 
 
Come and shop at my store:
 
 
Warm Regards,
 
Adriana
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment