A Place for all Delicious

Hi everyone, as I start this new blog I realize it is a responsibility to keep it interesting and updated. I want this blog to be a place where people can find great cooking tips, recipes that you can't find in any regular and published magazine, instead these are traditional warming and comforting family recipes from my family in Spain and latin america.. They are specially easy to follow and with a great combination of ingredients that makes them well...delicious. For those looking for more modern and challenging recipes I will also post those. As a mother I am always looking for ways to please my boys taste buds and feed them nutritious meals so I will share all my kid tested recipes for those moms out there. I hope to meet all your expectations but please give me some time to get my recipes in and we'll get cooking!

Comments