Coco-Tella Breakfast Cupcakes

I want to share this recipe I created one morning that all I wanted for breakfast was a big tablespoon of Nutella but my inner voice said "what?" got to start the day with something more wholesome than that and so I did.

They are fast enough to make for breakfast while you make your coffee, and they rock!!!


Coco-Tella Breakfast Cupcakes

Ingredients:
 
Dry Ingredients:


1 cup of unbleached flour (AP) *
1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
1/4 cup of almond flour or flaxseed meal (optional)
1 Teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt

Wet Ingredients:

1/4 cup of Nutella and 2 tablespoon's
4 tablespoons of coconut oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or vanilla paste

Preparation:

In one bowl whisk the eggs,  sugar, coconut oil, Nutella  mix well.  In the other bowl mix all the dry ingredients add the dry mixture in( 3 batches incorporating but not over mixing it) to the Nutella mixture and batter is done.

Line a muffin pan with paper liner and scoop your batter with an ice cream scoop and bake for 350 degrees for about 15 min. 

My cupcakes sank and  gave me another reason to add more Nutella in the center, they moist, nutty, warm sweet and healthy.

 Blessed was the day Pietro Ferrero invented Nutella he had no idea how many of us would be saved from PMS and the hubbies too. Hahaha!!!!

Comments